Author: Markovich, Peter A.
Title: Partial Differential Equations: A Visual Approach. Springer Monograph.
Accessed 16 August 2016.
In 99 frames with lots of beautiful images and no mathematics the writer offers the following set of topics:
- Gas dynamics Boltzmann equation
- Fluid/gas dynamics: Navier-Stokes/Euler Equations
- Kinetic modeling of granular flows (with G. Toscani)
- Chemotaxis and formation of biological patterns (with D. Ölz)
- Semiconductor modeling
- Free boundary problems and interfaces
- Reaction-diffusion equations
- Monge-Kantorovich optimal transportation
- Wave equations
- Digital image Processing
- Socio-Economic modeling (with G. Toscanini)
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: